Google Business Profile Optimization and Management
“Get Your Local Business Seen And Ranked Higher on Google In Your Industry Or Niche!”
Tim Piccirillo Provides An Array Of Digital Marketing Services To Make Sure Your Business Stays Front And Center In Your Industry Or Niche…
Google Business Profile (GBP) is a FREE service offered by Google for local businesses. Setting up your profile the right way can get you ranked higher in your industry and therefore seen more — without paying for ads!
This FREE tool has been a game-changer for our client’s businesses!
But you need to manage your profile and post regularly, like a social media platform, to get better ranking in Google.
The 4 Essential Components of a Google Business Profile…
There are 4 essential elements of a fully-optimized GBP. Ideally, you need all 4 of these to maximize the potential of your profile which impacts your ranking on Google. These include:
- Optimizing your business information on the profile exactly the way Google wants it.
- Adding code to your business’ website so that it communicates with Google and Bing.
- Getting listed in other online directories. There are hundreds of these directories on the internet.
- Posting geo-tagged images regularly on your profile.
A Completely Hands-Off, Done-For-You Service That Gets Results…
My team and I can do all this for you. We’ve been optimizing and managing Google Business Profiles for clients for 4 years, and we strive to get our clients on the first page of Google in your industry or niche within 3-6 months.
If you don’t have a GBP set up already (or you have a profile but you’re not managing it regularly— AND it’s not doing as well as you’d like), we can:
- Build a GBP from scratch for you or optimize your current profile based on keyword research and Google’s preferences.
- Register your GBP with Bing Business (Bing gets over half a BILLION searches per month). We’ll sync your GBP with your Bing Business listing so that whenever you post or update your GBP, the same information will automatically update on your Bing Business Profile.
- Create and place code on your business website so that it communicates directly with your GBP. So, anytime you add new content to your website, Google and Bing will be able to better understand your business and rank it higher in search results.
- Offer service packages where you can be listed in other directories.
- Manage your GBP weekly, posting twice a week on your profile.
If you’re a local business and don’t have a Google Business Profile, or have one but aren’t managing it regularly, you’re leaving money on the table!